The National Affiliation of Broadcasters (NAB) is now accepting nominations for the 2021 NAB Marconi Radio Awards and will be accepting submissions until May perhaps 31.
Founded in 1989 and named for inventor and Nobel Prize winner Guglielmo Marconi, the prestigious awards realize all round excellence and performance in radio.
Station and on-air character nominations may possibly be submitted for the 23 awards offered in the pursuing categories:
- Legendary Station of the 12 months
- Famous Supervisor of the Yr
- Radio Station of the Calendar year by Industry Sizing
- Radio Station of the 12 months by Format
- Individuality of the Year by Market Dimensions
- Network/Syndicated Individuality of the Year
- Ideal Radio Podcast of the Calendar year
The NAB Marconi Radio Awards finalists are chosen by an independent undertaking pressure of broadcasters and will be announced in July. Winners will be acknowledged during a specific celebration at the Radio Exhibit, held Oct 13-14, 2021 in Las Vegas, and co-situated with NAB Display.
Contact Tobi Hall with questions pertaining to the Marconi Radio Awards, nomination procedure or station eligibility.