Easter Sunday 2021 is on April 4.
While many retailers are closed, there are still a few that are open. And you can take advantage of some ongoing Easter Sunday shopping sales.
Here’s everything you need to know about store hours on Sunday for Easter 2021 (4/4/21).
What stores are open on Easter Sunday 2021? When do stores close?
- CVS (varies by store/pharmacy)
- Home Depot (8 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- PetSmart (9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; may vary by store)
- Rite Aid (varies by store/pharmacy)
- Starbucks (varies by location)
- Walgreens (varies by store/pharmacy)
- Walmart (7 a.m. – 11 p.m.; may vary by store)
What stores are closed on Easter Sunday 2021?
Most stores will be closed on Easter Sunday.
- Ace Hardware
- Banana Republic
- Barnes & Noble
- Best Buy
- Bob’s Discount Furniture
- The Container Store
- Crate & Barrel
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Half Price Books
- Hobby Lobby
- Nordstrom Rack
- Office Depot
- Pier 1
- Pottery Barn
- Sam’s Club
- T.J. Maxx
- True Value
Are there any online shopping sales during Easter Sunday 2021?
Yes, there are tons of deals being offered online for Easter Sunday. Here are just a few of the more popular ones out there right now:
- Coach bags on clearance for up to 70% off
- Nordstrom’s “Spring Sale” with items up to 50% off
- J.Crew’s up-to-50% off spring picks
- Mattresses up to 30% off at Tempur-Pedic
- The North Face’s ongoing “Seasonal Sale”
- Under Armour up to 25% off spring workout gear
- Macy’s “VIP Sale” where you can get an extra 30% off sale items
- Six Adidas face masks for $30
- Walmart’s “Savings Spotlight”
RELATED STORIES ABOUT RETAIL AND SHOPPING:
Where to buy above-ground pools online before they sell out again
How to get free Krispy Kreme doughnuts all year long if you’ve gotten a COVID vaccine
N95 masks for sale: Where to buy online and increase protection against COVID
Please subscribe now and support the local journalism YOU rely on and trust.