Present your love this Valentine’s Day with a candy deal with that comes from the guts. Kentucky native Jason Smith, winner of “Meals Community Star” and “Vacation Baking Championship,” reveals you easy methods to make his fast and simple Kiss Cookies. Comply with Jason at Southern Nation Bling.
Chef Jason Smith
Makes 48 cookies
1 field strawberry cake combine
½ cup butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp strawberry extract (non-compulsory)
4 oz cream cheese, softened
½ cup white sugar
48 chocolate kisses
· Preheat oven to 350°, line a baking sheet with parchment.
· In a mixing bowl mix the cake combine, butter, egg, vanilla, and strawberry extract, combine till mixed.
· Add the cream cheese and blend in fully.
· Place dough in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
· Whereas dough is in freezer, unwrap the kisses and place on a sheet tray and set in freezer.
· Take away dough from freezer and roll into 48 dough balls, in regards to the measurement of walnut, roll every ball within the white sugar and place 2 inches aside on lined baking sheet.
· Place within the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, take away and let stand for two minutes then place froze kiss on the center of every cookie and push down, let cool fully earlier than inserting in an hermetic container, repeat with baking till all cookies are baked.
Tip: You may make this with any kind and taste of cake combine.